Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees 2021-2022
Application & Registration Fees
|Pre-K4 wraparound (other than VPK only)||$50.00|
|Kindergarten-10th, returning students||$250.00|
|Kindergarten-8th, new students||$300.00|
|Pre-K4 wraparound (other than VPK only)||$100.00|
|Pre-K3||$6,600.00 Annually or $660 Monthly|
|Pre-K4 wraparound(outside of VPK hours)Kindergarten-5th||$7,500.00 Annually or $750.00 Monthly|
|6th-8th||$7,700.00 Annually or $770.00 Monthly|
|9th-11th||$7,800.00 Annually or $780.00 Monthly|
Tuition will not be prorated for daily absences or vacations. Tuition is due by the 1st of each month starting in August, 2021. In the event that tuition is not received by the 5th of any given month, parents will be notified that the student's enrollment will be terminated on the 7th of that month.
Students are allowed the in-school use of textbooks, workbooks and technology. Students are required to take care of the books and computers and return them at the end of the year. Parents will be assessed additional fees if the books are not returned or if they are returned in poor condition, or if a student damages a computer.
Parents are required to sign a contract that gives specific information on payment arrangements. Tuition is due in full for each month regardless of the number of days your child attends school. If your child is sick and does not attend, the payment will not be reduced and no compensation will be made for hours or days missed. The tuition will remain the same for months in which there are long holidays. ISA reserves the right to alter the calendar or school times at any time throughout the year. Such alterations do not change the parental requirement to pay full tuition.
Ibn Seena Academy accepts Step Up For Students scholarships.
In order to establish eligibility for the upcoming school year, whether you are a renewal, repeat or new applicant, please allow 4 to 6 weeks processing after you submit your application to the scholarship agency.
The scholarship does not cover registration fees and a portion of the monthly tuition. Parent tuition payments are a fundamental aspect of our program when a difference exists between the amount of tuition charged and the maximum scholarship amount. Every family must pay any difference between total tuition and the scholarship. Unfortunately we are NOT in a position to make any exceptions to this policy. If parents fall behind on payments to the school:
- The family income must fall within the guidelines published for the Federal School Lunch Program. These guidelines are on the scholarship application.
- Parents should apply directly to the scholarship agency, sending all the supporting documents to them.
- An award letter will be sent to you.
- The parents choose a school approved by the Florida Department of Education (refer to the list provided in the "Choose a School" section of the website).
- Step Up For Students policy requires us to notify them of the delinquency.
- The school may suspend or expel the child.
- Step Up For Students will not renew or transfer a scholarship while money is owed to the school.